General Competition Terms and Conditions
1. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions are our "General Terms" and they apply to every "Competition" that we, POM, administer.
2. Each Competition will also have its own specific terms and conditions explaining how to enter, what the opening/closing dates are, what the Competition winner’s prize will be etc. The "Specific Terms" will be published in the relevant magazine and/or published on the website of the publication or webpage that is promoting the particular Competition.
3. You should always read these General Terms together with the Specific Terms. If any Specific Terms conflict with these General Terms, the Specific Terms will take precedence.
4. We may change these General Terms at any time so you should check this page regularly for any changes. Changes will apply from the date that they are published on this page.
5. By entering any Competition you are accepting that you will be legally bound by these General Terms and the applicable Specific Terms.
3. ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR OUR COMPETITIONS
1. Unless we impose a particular age limit for a Competition, they are open to all persons aged 18 and over who are residents in the UK (or set out in the Specific Terms).
2. Certain Competitions may have additional eligibility requirements such as valid passports, visas, driving licences, good physical health etc. All eligibility requirements will be detailed in the applicable Specific Terms.
3. Whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met is always at our sole discretion and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
4. The BTA’s employees and their immediate families (and the employees of any third party sponsors, prize providers or their immediate families) may not enter any Competition.
3. ENTRY AND ENTRY METHODS
1. Online Giveaway Competitions: Online Giveaway Competitions via our campaigns, are free to enter. You simply need to visit one of our participating websites and enter by following the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to give your email address and then click onto the relevant button to enter the competition. Multiple entries are not accepted for giveaway competitions on these giveaway sites. You will be asked to complete a question before entering your email address - this helps us to ensure that entries received are from true competition lovers and not from computer generated programmes otherwise known as 'robots.' We reserve the right to offer multiple giveaways simultaneously on our various websites. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and/or email address per day, per URL on which the Online Giveaway is displayed. Online Giveaway Competitions are open to residents of the UK (including Channel Islands &Eire).
1. We reserve the right (when reasonably required to do so) to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Where a prize is won by a person younger than 18, we reserve the right to award the prize to the prize winner's parent or guardian on behalf of the prize winner.
5. POM WAITLIST "FREE DATE" CAMPAGIN
1. Entrants must have been signed up to the queue app entries must be have joined the queue app on or before midnight on the closing date of the launch.
2. The prize is as detailed on the promotion.
3. Only one entry per person is allowed.
4. The user must match to another POM user who has been on the queue app.
5. You must match within the first week of POM’s Launch
6. The value of the date is capped, to be announced later.